So we all know how convenient online shopping is and I got to admit, staying home in my pj’s , in my trackies having a hot tea, coffee or wine is tempting and super convenient but like Carrie Bradshaw
Shopping is my cardio
Even though I am not spending at the moment in time & not an official stylist, here are some tips below in regards to shopping:-
- Wear your comfiest shoes & in saying that, comfy clothes for the day.
- Get your good bra on. (I personally prefer a nude strapless one, cause the last thing you need is to try something on with the wrong bra)
- I am going to state the obvious and say good underwear.
- No make up (if you’re on a shopping spree like most girls do, the last thing you need is to have your make up rubbed off. )
- Take a cross-body bag. Why? well, you don’t want to be fretting over your bag when you are in the middle of your shopping game.
- Make sure you know what you want, when shopping. It can be a recipe for disaster if you don’t know (Making a list is a better idea). Refer to my Post about me being the Chanel belt (aka my baby). As you read it, you can tell my game plan was on and I knew what I wanted) .. Chanel
- Take a level headed chick with you (i.e, me 😉 ) as it is really helpful for when something can be tempting & in the end of the day, there is no point buying something if you’re not going to wear it. (TRUST ME ON THIS)
- Someone honest too. No point in buying something if it don’t look good – All sales people want you to buy it, no matter how it looks.
- But I think shopping alone is more fun than bringing someone so don’t stress if you’re alone.
- Get your coffee hit first, then hit the shops.
and last but not least
11. HAVE FUN. 🙂
A friend of mine wanted me to express my “casual look” , so I styled this look for today’s shoot. Something abit more casual than the rest but still chic and classy ❤