I’ve been asked by a follower for some tips and tricks on everything beauty. Any hacks I might have and etc so here you go:
* I use makeup remover wipes not only for my face but also for my clothes if I have stains from makeup. Generally works with makeup that is fresh and not old
* To exfoliate your lips ( which is great for winter) i use an old toothbrush and work on your lips in the shower if you don’t have time.
* If you run out of shaving cream i use shampoo which lathers the skin for the perfect shave as opposed to soap which dries out the skin.
* On another note about shampoo, I use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Id use an al cheapy ones that are for everyday use.
* If you want your perfume to last longer, when you jump out of the shower apply Moisturising cream and then add the scent to your skin.
Thanks guys for tuning in. Will do a fashion related post soon enough 👠