I thought i’d do a mini tutorial quickly on the blog whilst I get ready for my next shoot. Just wanna do a quick mention of my style judging by what I have shooted previously:
– I prefer Midi’s over mini’s – my wardrobe is full of them.
– If I wear mini skirts, I prefer to keep my chest and top covered.
– On the flip side if I have my legs covered, my top will be open.
– I balance my colour scheme, unless it’s black of course! 🙂
– I don’t do casual very often but if I do, I still like to be dressy. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman that makes an effort.
– I work in a corporate environment and have done so for a very long time. Slowly but surely I do get “creative”
– I am like you and everyone else in this world and typically can’t afford to wear something just once. I have always found ways to re-wear it.
– I maintain and look after my shoes, bags, jewlerry (so many ways to spell it, omg!) and clothes. Chances are, if you ask where I got it from I will tell you its old and where it’s from
– No matter what I buy and/or style I can make it timeless.
– Any size or age can fit into my style so it’s “attainable”
– Black, black & Black are my favourite colours to wear. I just find it elegant and anyone can wear it!
🙂 hahah hope you enjoyed this post!